I'm no Hillary Clinton


I’m thinking of running for Sheriff of Dutchess County. I’m not really qualified but perhaps that could work to my benefit. Although I have no experience being a Sheriff and I’m even less comfortable handling a gun, I couldn't be any less effective than the Sheriff of Nottingham from the Robin Hood stories, and he’s got to be the most famous Sheriff in history (In a debate I could say that at least I’m not as bad as the Sheriff of Nottingham). He’s been portrayed by a number of different actors in various tellings of the story but I don’t remember him catching Robin Hood in any of them. And I know I can have a better record than that. With many of these politicians having too much experience and Hillary Clinton types running on a platform of, “Hey, my husband was president!”, I’d be a refreshing change of pace. My campaign slogan could be, “I’m no Hillary Clinton.” It could work.