Mine is Bigger Than Yours

"Mine is bigger than yours" is what my friend told me and I'm not sure what he meant but I have been side by side with him at the urinal at least a few times in the past twenty years and I'm quite certain he meant his cell phone screen but either way, he was trying to piss in the tall weeds with the big dogs. 


I have an iPhone 5 with a 4" screen and he now has, as of last week, a Samsung Galaxy S4 with a 5" screen and he told me all of this while on line at Aunt Annie's, with two very attractive girls behind us, and it was something like "I got 5 inches dude. I'm finally bigger than you" to which the girls laughed and to which I had no response. Before I bought the iPhone 5 on launch day, I had a HTC Evo, the original and not the 3D disaster, which had a 4.3" screen while he had a Blackberry and I used to hold my Evo phallically near my crotch and tell him "I won't tell your wife" so I guess this was revenge somehow on his part.

But even with the bigger screen, a 16GB S4 has only 8.56GB of storage (the rest is the operating system and the bloat ware) while my 5 has 12.60GB to use which means I have an additional 4.04 gigabytes, if I had the 16GB when I actually have the 64GB and, no, I am not overcompensating, and his daughter asked, after overhearing the conversation, "What the hell is a gigawatt?" 
  

My friends who have Samsung phones say they only went Korean because of screen size but it seems like they're barking up the wrong operating system and they'd, according to them, most certainly purchase an iPhone if there was more glass and I'd be as happy as a dentist with a waiting room full of rednecks if they'd put a phone in my iPad Mini and the Samsung Galaxy Note of similar size is called the No Face in some asian countries because when petite women hold the Note up to their ear, all you see is phone.   

My girlfriend says size doesn't matter and she most certainly isn't talking about screen size but she has an iPhone 5 with a 4" screen, and with the rumored iPhone 6 expected to have a 4.7" or 5.7" screen, she tells me "I'd do anything, I mean anything, to have at least 5.7 inches."